- International Image Certification
- Certified Seminar Leader
- Total Business Package
- Wardrobe & Personal Shopper
- Self Esteem Training
Connect with Dr. Joyce
- The ImageMaker, Inc. ®
- Telephone: (615) 309-8168 Toll Free 1-855-DR-JOYCE
- FAX: (615) 376-9891
- Skype: JoyceMichelleKnudsen
- For detailed information, email email@example.com
Why take the Certified Seminar Leader Program
The Certified Seminar Leader Program includes 4 modules with 10 total chapters. The reason is once you become known as an Image Professional, you will be asked to speak (the #1 fear most of us have!) This program gives you the same strength as having taken Toastmasters or being a member of The National Speakers Association and this program can be completed AT HOME.
"Knowledge and skills give you power…..the power to help others!
Complete the program at home, on lunch breaks, and in your own free time - Anywhere in the world! The estimated time to complete this program is 60 hours study. You also will have personal mentoring from the course author, Dr. Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM to answer any of your questions.
Call Dr. Joyce with any questions
You have got knowledge, expertise and skills from years of studying and working in your specific field. You have been trained and have been tested… you know your stuff and you have shown it and applied it over the years. Here is an opportunity to learn how to package your knowledge and experience and share it with thousands of people who are hungry to know what you know and thirsty to learn the skills that you have.
This is your chance to learn how to train others, get paid (well paid) and feel good because you passed on your know-how to others so that they could benefit. This is an opportunity to retrain yourself because you can use the specialized knowledge and skills that you have gathered and developed over the years and share it with those who need what you have!
What Will I Learn?
This program includes 4 modules with 14 chapters.
RELATIONSHIP COACHING is an interactive program for developing your individual employee positioning module, ready for immediate implementation.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION will give your clients the information they need to create great customer service by giving participants a better understanding of customer needs.
POSITIONING YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS is a based on the proven theory that if employees feel good about themselves, they will be more productive in the company. It stresses positive attitudes, self-esteem, change and personal development.
STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS gives key information that entrepreneurs should have. Segments: Business Readiness, Hobby Factor, Business Points, Steps to Excellence, Analysis, Research and Pricing.
TOTAL IMAGE, WARDROBE & COLOR
TOTAL IMAGE is a seminar that powerfully communicates the importance of, not only the external image and the self-image, but also the individual's feeling of wellness -- because each can affect the performance of both the individual and the organization in a major way.
Segments include Combining Facets of Image, Self-Esteem and Self-Image, Communication, De-Sensitizing Yourself To Stress, Boosting Mental Energy and Lifestyle Development.
WARDROBE AND COLOR is a seminar that offers important insight into aspects of color and clothing -- aspects that can have a real impact on image and the way people are seen by others. Inquire about our NEW US Representation for Color Analysis, Worldwide.
Segments include: Beauty of Color, History of Color (warm/cool), Color Effects, Dressing With Color, Personal Color Analysis, Clothing Basics/Capsule Dressing, Grouping Clothes, and much more.
CSL MODULE 3:
Communication is a central factor in the way people perceive others -- the image they have of them. It largely determines whether they trust them, whether they feel the other person cares about them and wants to help them.
Nonverbal Communication can make all the difference in succeeding in sales -- and in everyday living. So, this module covers both areas in two separate seminars -- a Sales Seminar and a Communications Seminar.
SALES SEMINAR - This deals with sales from the standpoint of the relationships you create with your communication -- whether the prospect feels you are earning his trust, whether you are addressing his real concerns, along with such things as selling principles, buying personalities and handling objections. We sell ourselves every time we communicate. This is a very important Module.
NONVERBAL COMMUNICATIONS SEMINAR - This covers body language, handshakes, gestures, grooming, eye contact, appearance, posture & poise, and tone of voice. By learning these, you will know how to make that first impression a great one.
Presentations skills are key to success in the business world and this seminar will enable you to equip your clients with the knowledge and expertise they need.
There are two related programs, each packed with the "how-to" information you will need.
PROFESSIONAL SEMINAR- Many people in the business world will find themselves in the position of having to put on seminars themselves. This program will equip you to tell your clients all they need to know about organizing, structuring, setting up and conducting a seminar.
PROFESSIONAL SPEECHES- The need to make presentations before groups is a "given" in today's business world -- and this program will let you guide your clients on how to do it well. It equips you with sound, practical advice on everything from voice tone, pitch and volume to gestures, eye contact and appropriate dress for a presentation
This course is sent directly to your email so you can work from anywhere or save it for future reference. So that you are not overwhelmed with information, we send you one module (about four chapters) at a time.
Call Dr. Joyce with any questions or to order!
email Dr. Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org
Why You Should Learn from Dr. Joyce
- I am a Certified Training Professional and a Certified Seminar Leader, and I mastered Toastmasters in the Detroit Area, where I trained people how to present.
- I’ve had the opportunity to have trained, speak, teach, counsel and coach for 30 years.
- I have been managing my own training and seminar business for the last 25+ years and have been conducting training for over 30 years. I know what works and what doesn’t.
- With a Ph.D. in psychology/human services, with an emphasis on the self-image and author of six books, executive coach and corporate and individual training, I am qualified.
- We all need coaches, mentors, trainers, guides, and advisers to help us along – even if only from time to time. Celebrities and successful people from all of life’s endeavors have coaches and advisers around them. These people include: Tiger Woods, Serena Williams, Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie and Kobe Bryant., to name a few. People on television stations, such as CNN and FOX make sure all of their reporters are well-trained before putting them on the air.
- Probably the most important reason of all is that when I started in the training business I knew nothing! There was no one to mentor or coach me. So I paid many people to train me, attended conferences, seminars and workshops, worldwide.
- You won’t have to pay $3000/month like I did to become a Certified Seminar Leader and mega-dollars to belong to NSA.
- You won’t have to purchase thousands of dollars worth of books, DVDs, training manuals and CDs.
- You won’t have to attend hundreds of workshops, seminars, or conferences.
- You won’t have to make the many costly mistakes that I made.
- You will learn how to design and develop your seminars and workshops by example of what I have learned and produced.
- If you have a fear of public speaking… we will help you to dissolve it… so that you can speak to hundreds and thousands of people in your audiences.
- You will learn where to start… what to do first… what to do next…we will “walk you through.”
- You will learn how to market yourself and your training programs… and you will learn why learning to do both exceptionally well is critically important.
- You will learn about audio-visual aids, what equipment and tools you need, how to conduct better program evaluations, how to manage your business, how to market your business, how to manage yourself… and you will learn some of the strategies of highly traveled speakers.
Most of all…
· Improve your personal communication techniques
· Develop your presentation skills
· Develop your planning and organizational skills
· Develop your own and others' self confidence
· Use this opportunity for you to promote your company
· Change lives, including yours!
How is this course taken?
In this course there are four main modules dividing the course into sections. Each module contains chapters on specific related subjects.
For each chapter you will:
- Read the main educational material (Printable PDF). These are professionally designed and full of graphics to keep your interest high.
- Follow along with a corresponding workbook.
- Complete an assignment to assist in comprehension.
At the end of the course you:
- Take the Final Quiz.
- Fill out an evaluation sheet.
- Turn in your completed Time Sheet and assignments to Dr. Joyce via CD/DVD.
Once completed, you will receive International Image Certification from The ImageMaker, Inc.® and your CEU’s will be sent in to AICI.
You will also receive lots of extras such as resource lists and other materials of interest from Dr. Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM.
I took Dr. Joyce Knudsen's Certified Seminar Leader Course. She offers a wealth of information. The required assignments give you an excellent grasp of the material in the different Modules. I feel confident that I will have a rewarding career in this field thanks to the time I put in studying the course material. Additionally, Dr. Joyce was there to answer my questions, make sure I understood the concepts, and could apply them in my work. The Certified Seminar Leader course was exactly what I was looking for!
Having completed your dual program for image certification and certified seminar leader during six months of mentoring, I can’t imagine choosing a 5, 10, or even 14 day course. There is so much valuable material within your course work and questions that needed to be answered. Your work was of the highest quality and you constantly sent me new information as it was developed. I found it so much more valuable to have someone of your caliber-- who truly cares enough to work one on one with me.
If anyone is reluctant to take your courses, or feels that there is not the same value as a onsite course, they simply do not know your heart, nor have they seen your exemplary work. Whenever I had questions, even though I live in Singapore, it seemed almost immediate that you were right there online ready to help in any way you could.
Your program and you got me prepared for the business world. And, if that weren’t enough, you keep your word about being there for the life of my business. I feel very fortunate to have chosen you for my mentor. Thank you so much.
--Aileen Lane, Nutri-Style, Singapore
The Certified Seminar Leader Program
This programs was created by Dr. Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM, the first image consultant in the world to have been awarded designation as Certified Image Master from the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI).
The AICI has also honored her with its Image Makers Merit of Industry Excellence (IMMIE) award and its Award of Excellence for Education.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive Image Specific Seminar Leader Certification by The ImageMaker, Inc.® and 6.0 CEU's (continuing education units)*, approved by the AICI.
This training is equally valuable for people who want to enter the image field or those already in it who want to advance their education and expand their opportunities.
This is the second level of The ImageMaker Inc.® recommended training series, It is based on completing 60 hours of home study, and earns you six CEU's. This part equips you with the knowledge and skills to make highly profitable presentations to businesses and groups.
It consists of four comprehensive modules packed with information to let you confidently train others on: Business Development, Total Image, Wardrobe And Color; Communication and Presentation Skills. While you work at home at your own rate to complete this program, you will never be alone. Dr. Knudsen will be available to help you whenever you need it or want it by phone, Skype, fax or e-mail. That's a commitment from Dr. Joyce Knudsen, AICI CIM.
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles by it.” ~ Margaret Fuller
Why not start today?
Call Toll Free 1-855-DR-JOYCE
*AICI has a regulation that states if a program is not completed in one year from the day you purchase the program, CEU’s will NOT be awarded. The ImageMaker, Inc.® is only responsible for Certification.